Benalla Drill Hall Community Activity Centre
The Drill Hall Community Activity Centre is located on the corner of Bridge and Arundel Streets.
Officially opened in November 2007, the Drill Hall is available for hire from Benalla Rural City Council.
The Drill Hall has:
- Renovated bathroom facilities
- A large commercial kitchen with stainless steel fittings and a large two door glass refrigerator
- Refurbished meeting rooms
- Accessibility for people with disabilities
- Approximately 120 chairs and ten trestle tables available for use
- Total floor space of 703 square metres
Fees and Charges for the 2016/17 Financial Year:
Main Hall - $32 per hour (more than 20 people)
Main Hall - $16 per hour (less than 20 people)
Single Meeting Room - $15 per hour or $20 after 5pm
Whole Day Function - $350 per day
Kitchen - $32 per hour
Cleaning (if required) - $150
Refundable BondDeposit - $330
Insurance cover note (insurance required for functions/events) - $32
For more information on hiring the Benalla Drill Hall Community Activity Centre, call the Council’s Customer Service Centre on 03 5760 2600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.