Maternal & Child Health
The Maternal and Child Health Service is jointly funded by the Victorian State Government and Benalla Rural City Council.
The service is free for families with children aged from birth to six years.
The service is designed to give parents support, advice and information about child and family health.
- Health and development assessments at ten key stages of development
- Parenting information and guidance
- Centre based consultations and home visits
- One drop-in session per week
- Referrals to other services as required
- Information on family activities in the community
Appointments are available from Monday to Friday and there is an open session on Tuesday from 9am-12pm at the Benalla Community Care Centre, 45 Coster Street, Benalla. Call 03 5761 4500 for more information or to make an appointment.