Benalla Town Hall
The Benalla Town Hall was constructed as the Municipal Chambers and Shire Hall in 1883.
This heritage listed building has the following features:
- Heating and cooling
- Floor restoration
- Feature furnishings from the Parliament of Victoria
- ‘Bacchantes’, a painting by Julian Rossi Ashton, which was a gift from Philip Bacon.
- A commercial kitchen with stainless steel fittings
- Historic, intricate internal features
- Comfortable meeting rooms
The Town Hall is used for a wide range of community activities, including:
- Dances and formal balls
- Youth events
- Presentations and award ceremonies
- Community theatre
- Community consultation sessions
To find out more about the Town Hall or to make a booking, call the Customer Service Centre on or 03 5760 2600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.