Documents for Inspection
The Local Government Act 1989 (the Act) and the Local Government (General) Regulations 2015 require Benalla Rural City Council to make a range of documents available for public inspection. In accordance with Regulation 12, members of the public may inspect:
(a) Details of overseas or interstate travel (other than interstate travel by land for less than 3 days) undertaken in an official capacity by any Councillor or Council staff in the previous 12 months;
(b) The agendas for, and minutes of, ordinary and special meetings held in the previous 12 months;
(c) The minutes of meetings of special committees held in the previous 12 months;
(d) A register of delegations kept under sections 87(1) and 98(4) of the Act, including the date on which the last review took place under sections 86(6) and 98(6), respectively, of the Act.
(e) A document containing details of all leases involving land which were entered into by the Council as lessor, including the lessee and the terms and the value of the lease.
(f) A register of authorised officers appointed under section 224(1A) of the Act.
(g) A list of donations and grants made by the Council in the previous 12 months, including the names of persons who, or bodies which, have received a donation or grant and the amount of each donation or grant.
Statutory Registers for Inspection
- Details of overseas or interstate travel(PDF, 13KB) (but not interstate travel over land lasting less than three days) undertaken in an official capacity by Councillors or any member of Council staff in the past 12 months.
- Delegations Register(PDF, 40KB) - dates of review
- Delegations to Council officers pursuant to section 98 of the Act(PDF, 310KB)
- Submissions received under section 223 of the Local Government Act 1989(PDF, 2MB)
- Details of all property leases(PDF, 38KB) involving land entered into by the Council as lessor including the name of the other party to the lease and the terms and value of the lease
- Register of Authorised Officers(PDF, 2MB) appointed under section 224 of the Local Government Act 1989
- Donations and Grants made by the Council during the financial year 2015/16.
- Annual Report 2016-2017(PDF, 35MB)
- Council Plan 2013-2017(PDF, 8MB)
- Budget 2018-19(PDF, 2MB)
- Procurement Policy(PDF, 78KB)
- Protected Disclosure Policy(PDF, 39KB)
Benalla Rural City Council makes available the following additional documents for public viewing:
For more information or to inspect any of these documents in hard copy, please contact the Council on 03 5760 2600.