Public Notice: Council Meeting 18 November 2020
Published on 28 October 2020
A Council Meeting will be held from 6pm Wednesday 18 November to consider the following items:
- general election results
- swearing in of councillors
- fixing of Councillor and Mayoral Allowances
- election of Mayor and Deputy Mayor
- establishment of delegated committees and appointment of Chairs
- determining the meeting cycle of Council and committees 2020-21
- appointment of Council representatives to advisory committees, peak industry bodies and regional and community-based committees
- appointment of the Council's official newspaper.
Under the measures provided by the COVID-19 Omnibus (Emergency Measures) and other Acts Amendment Bill 2020, the meeting will be held electronically and bebroadcast live at www.benalla.vic.gov.au
Members of the public will not be able to attend in person.