New resident kits are available to new members of the community. They are an informative resource and consist of useful information about Benalla Rural City and can be picked up from the Customer Service Centre.
Helpful contacts for new Benalla Rural City residents
Arts Culture and Events
Fire and Flood Safety
Other information for home owners
Call into the Customer Service Centre for complimentary passes
- Family complimentary swim pass to the Benalla Aquatic Centre
- Two complimentary passes to the Benalla Performing Arts and Convention Centre
- To be included in the Benalla Art Gallery’s enews subscription
- Invitation to join the Benalla Library
- One complimentary copy of Benalla’s local newspaper – Benalla Ensign
A printed copy of this kit is available at the Customer Service Centre.
Customer Service Centre,
1 Bridge Street East,
Benalla, Vic 3672
Tel: 03 5760 2600